- Lead the development, implementation and delivery of the business development
- Develop strategic partnership for content and distribution to generate profit and revenue in the B2B and the B2B2C models of operation
- Develop key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans. Successful execution of these strategies will be required to achieve financial targets. It would also include hitting annual targets, building relationships and understanding customer trends.
- Develop and lead a long-term sales and distribution strategy for EdTech platform.
- Create, launch and manage multi-channel campaigns and initiatives, to drive acquisition & engagement.
- Lead and manage the digital marketing teams to scale up sales segments across multiple geographies.
- Lead initiatives that will help identify business expansion and distribution opportunities within existing and new channels.
- Attract and retain a high performing team towards ambitious sales targets.
- Oversee tracking process/development in a centralized team database/CRM.
- Understanding the school owner persona and requirement to pitch the appropriate solution matching their need
- To conduct Product demo and academic discussions with schools
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize win-win for successful partnerships to schools mission and handover to Key Account team
- Maintain strong industry knowledge which included but not limited to competitive offerings &customer aspirations (School Owners, Teachers, Parent, Students).
- A relevant bachelor’s qualification or equivalent experience/Masters degree preferred.
- 8-10 years of experience in sales or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven experience growing a consumer brand across EdTech sector.
- Experience of international markets, industries and the global world of work.
- Very strong digital acquisition experience, across all channels, with ideally broader experience across brand, partnerships and channel marketing.
- Experience using B2B marketing tools and CRMs to facilitate effective employer engagement across the institution.
- Experience in program development, employer relations, and relationship management required.
- Deep commitment to customer service and the ability to multitask, meet deadlines, and work successfully in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated sales mindset, i.e. success in building and maintaining collaborative relationships with diverse constituencies required.
- Strong analytical skills to measure activity and drive performance.
- Effective negotiation and communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Client focused approach partnered with strong relationship building skills.
- Business acumen and market insight.