One of our client in Bangalore is hiring Installation Technician with 4-8 years of experience as per below requirements. ONLY
Eligible Candidates meeting below requirements must apply:
To install and configure the American Software suite of components in both hosted and on premise environments. This includes installing new components, upgrading existing components, and troubleshooting installation issues to identify root cause. It will also include communicating technical requirements and guiding customers through the installation and configuration of components. Additionally, this role is responsible for contributing to our installation documentation by providing feedback and documenting installation issues for correction and future automation.
Mastery of Installing all components
- Can install Identity Gateway, Platform, DSDP/RP, and configure SSO with AAD within 1 month. Measured by successful login to system.
- Can install MO and configure SSO with additional supported identity providers within 2 months. Measured by successful login to system.
- Can install DO, IP, RP, SP and MP within 3 months. Measured by successful login to system.
- Can install PLM, SCM within 4 months. Measured by successful login to system.
- Can help troubleshoot installation issues within 6 months. Measured by owning and closing 50% of the issues in the Installation queue.
Incident Management and Service Level Achievement (Installation Team queue)
Achieves open to close met percentages for the following severity levels to achieve an A:
Severity 1 – 95%
Severity 2 – 75%
Achieves open to close met percentages for the following severity levels to achieve a B:
Severity 1 – 85%
Severity 2 – 65%
Achieves open to close met percentages for the following severity levels to achieve a C:
Severity 1 – 65%
Severity 2 – 55%
Critical Competencies, Characteristics & Cultural Compatibility:
- Proficiency in fundamental SQL concepts. Microsoft T-SQL, and/or Oracle PL/SQL
- Experienced with shell scripting (Windows Batch, PowerShell), and job scheduling
- Experienced with IIS, SSO, Windows Administration, DNS, FTP
- Understand technical details. Ability to comprehend and follow instructions in multipage technical documents.
- Superb troubleshooting skills. Ability to dig deep into technical problems and attempt multiple resolutions before asking for assistance.
- Proactive attitude
- Passionate about teamwork, accountability, and curiosity
- Strong customer facing and communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
Candidates may also send their resumes to email@example.com