One of our esteemed clients in Bangalore is looking for an experienced Customer Service Analyst to join their location as soon as possible. The candidate must have 5 to 10 years of experience. Here are the requirements. The candidate must be ITIL certified.
- 4 days working 3 days week off
- Night shift (9:00 P.M. to 8:00 A.M.)
- Permanent work from home (Thursday, Fri, Sat and Sunday)
- Week off during the weekdays. (Monday, Tue and wed)
This role exists to be the front-line support contact for our customers. The role analyzes incident submissions to correctly identify the issue the customer is reporting and work on resolutions to the submission. The role is responsible for advising customers on best practices of the solution while working to resolve their questions and/or, issues within the solution. The role will work daily to review our incident management solution and work with customers on their incidents submitted. Correctly identify, analyze and actively pursue resolutions that are reported by customers. If the issue is determined to be a bug, the role would create a prove document and move the issue to the Team Lead for review/approval to send into the development process for correction.
- Customer Satisfaction: KPI CSAT 4.5 or higher by the individual (5 point scale)
- Incident Management Severity 1. Adherence at 95% or higher by individual
- Incident Management: Severity 2. Adherence at 75% or higher by individual
Critical Competencies, Characteristics & Cultural Compatibility:
- Candidate must have experience in providing troubleshooting support for SAAS products, debugging issues using scripts (shell scripting, batch scripting etc.)
- Knowledge of supply chain products
- Skills needed to fulfill the role would be, strong analytical skills, time management, knowledge of databases ( i.e. SQL Server, Oracle), Microsoft Windows, Virtual Machines and accessing those machines, knowledge of Forecasting, Inventory Planning, and Replenishment planning applications and their business use.
- Utilization: Review backlog and ensure we are meeting SLA and customer expectations. This relates specifically to time management and the ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Industry Knowledge: Deep knowledge of one or more components. This knowledge must be related to Forecasting, Inventory Planning or Replenishment planning.
- Contributes to customer success initiatives to drive user adoption, contribute towards enhancement requests and promote user references.
- Honesty/integrity: Earns trust and maintains confidence. Does what is right, not just what is politically expedient. Speaks plainly and truthfully Persistence. Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Intelligence: Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information, especially new technology.
- Proactivity: Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the table.
- Flexibility/adaptability: Adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Passion: Breathe passion for our clients, our craft, and our company in all we do.
- Accountability: Take accountability for our actions, our commitments, and each other.
- Natural curiosity: Genuinely interested in learning more and diving into nuisances with the ability to discern early patterns technology or skills.
- Teamwork: Reaches out to peers and engages direct reports to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.