The emerging trend is to use a software application called Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to automate the recruitment process. An applicant tracking system is used to keep track of job applications, paid and unpaid job postings, candidate interviews, and so on. These factors simplify the HR Department's hiring process. Let's take a look at the top 10 best applicant tracking systems for the year 2022!
How does an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) work? Click Here>>>
Why go for an Applicant Tracking System?
The new ATS systems perform duties that speed up the hiring process and produce convincing outcomes in the form of exceptional candidate recruitment. Making them useful for the whole recruitment process, from sending job invitations to onboarding candidates.
Despite the fact that the Hiring Software sector is crowded, we always want to choose the best. So, after months of research and examining hundreds of choices in the ATS industry, we've compiled a list of the top 10 recruiting software.
The list below showcases the top 10 best Applicant Tracking Systems in 2022
The greatest applicant tracking systems utilized by most companies, mid-sized organizations and startups around the world are listed below. All of these Applicant Tracking Systems are widely used and deliver on their promises. You are free to choose any of the following options that best suit your company's needs. Let's take a look at some of the most popular ATS platforms:
E-Recruitment | Is E-Recruitment or Online Recruitment Beneficial? Click Here>>>
HR managers may utilize the embedded forms on monday.com to collect the application information and centralize it on a single high-level overview, making it easy to know where each candidate is in the hiring process at any given time. It's simple to create a customized form on monday.com. When someone fills out the form, their responses are automatically logged and sorted on a single platform.
How to Become a Human Resource Manager? Click Here>>>
Using no-code automation, hiring managers may easily streamline manual procedures. No-code automation ensures that information never falls through the cracks, whether it's connecting with candidates, notifying team members about developments, or reminding everyone of important deadlines. Simply write any notes or remarks you have on an applicant in the platform's in-app area. As a result, all pertinent information is readily available.
- Scalable processes
- Enterprise-grade security, including HIPAA certification.
- Templates that are ready-to-use and totally customizable.
- Only the enterprise package has a dedicated success manager.
- There's no built-in payroll.
- It's too powerful for businesses with fewer than ten employees.
Pinpoint is an applicant tracking system for internal talent acquisition and people management teams, not for recruiting agencies. This is a powerful tool that is yet simple to use, thanks to its straightforward design and user experience. Recruiters and hiring managers can be swiftly onboarded and up and running, and the customer success team can provide additional assistance.
Difference Between Talent Acquisition and Talent Management Click Here>>>
The Pinpoint includes essential ATS and talent CRM capabilities including job board multiposting and social media advertising, as well as unlimited customized processes, automation, interview scheduling, and employee onboarding. Single sign-on, two-factor authentication, and tools to help manage compliance with local legislation like the GDPR/CCPA are just a few of the data protection and security features available.
- Focus on employer brand and applicant experience.
- Excellent customer success and support.
- Effective automation and thoughtful design for user-friendliness.
- The lack of client management tools makes it unsuitable for most recruitment companies.
- Payroll and HRM capabilities are not available.
- Some features are only available in the Enterprise tier.
Candidate Relationship Management – An Expense or Investment? Click Here>>>
Manatal is a prominent recruitment software solution with clients in over 90 countries who rely on AI, machine learning, and new and unique features. From sourcing to onboarding, the program aids in streamlining all aspects of recruitment. Because Manatal's interface is both practical and intuitive, there are few to no training tools available.
Do you know about GDPR, CCPA, and PDPA? Click Here>>>
Daily recruitment processing, drag-and-drop pipelines, compliance tools (i.e. GDPR, CCPA, and PDPA), complete analytics suite, skills bank, candidate and career history, job management, collaborative tools, placement management system, and all key application-related job applicant information and records are all included in court.
- Easy-to-use user interface.
- Candidate recommendation based on AI, as well as social media recruitment.
- Integrated CRM tools are necessary, and teams can quickly begin utilizing them.
- No free plan is available.
- There is no option to extend the free trial period.
- There isn't a payroll management system in place.
What are the Most Recent Trends in Recruitment? Click Here>>>
Tracker is a recruiting and staffing software that combines an applicant tracking system (ATS) and a customer relationship management system (CRM). The software is intended to assist hiring companies and employers in managing and developing their candidates, client, marketing, and operations.
The software provides functions for locating candidates, nurturing and matching applicants, and placing them. Tracker also has capabilities like resume parsing that can help you avoid having to manually enter data. Sales and client relationship management features, marketing and job board integration, back-office assistance, and more are all provided.
Tracker allows users to connect to external job boards, create bespoke candidate portals, dashboards and analytics, and processes.
10 Ways to Improve Your Client Relationships Click Here>>>
- Able to configure views, fields, processes, and more.
- Intuitive, easy-to-use interface.
- A well-respected local success and support team.
- There isn't any background check integration.
- Payroll isn't built-in, but it can be integrated with Quickbooks and other programs.
Recruiters and corporate hiring teams can use Zoho Recruit as an applicant tracking solution. The tool assists organizations in hiring a workforce that is responsive to changing talent needs as well as hiring more competent individuals. Users can post tasks to different task boards, create and manage candidates, clients, and contacts, and save time on repetitive tasks. Recruiters confront a variety of challenges, which Zoho Recruit's applicant tracking system addresses.
The platform is designed for both internal employers and hiring organizations and allows users to find, track, and hire top applicants without having to convert to multiple media. Customizations and automation can be used for tasks such as sending emails, updating interview status, and more.
- Offers sophisticated recruitment automation capabilities.
- Reduces drop-off rates through constant candidate engagement.
- Improves job posting exposure with candidate sourcing tools.
- A wide range of features can be overwhelming.
- On mobile, users cannot handle the hiring process.
- Only the corporate edition has access to the client and vendor portals.
SAP SuccessFactors is an applicant tracking system (ATS) that covers everything from candidate relationship management to talent review and evaluation. Outside of recruiting, this ATS solution contains features for HR professionals such as payroll and performance management.
If you truly dig into SAP SuccessFactors, you'll find a tonne of great reporting and analytics features. For example, the ability to generate reports like the one in the screenshot above to forecast future personnel surpluses and shortages. SAP SuccessFactors can even predict which departments will have vacancies.
Human Resource – Performance Management System and KPIs Click Here>>>
SAP SuccessFactors is having trouble unifying their recruiting and onboarding platforms, which could result in some duplication of administrative work on your side and your new hires' part. The finest ATS software will be frictionless from application through onboarding, so there is obviously an opportunity for improvement here.
- Compatible with other SAP software solutions.
- Excellent module for performance management.
- Excellent candidate communication tools built-in.
- Connecting third-party integrations can be difficult.
- Complex software necessitates a steep learning curve.
- Old and clumsy user interface.
iCIMS Recruit is a cloud-based recruiting platform that includes features for creating career sites, conducting video interviews, managing applicants, conducting evaluations, managing offers, and onboarding. Glassdoor, LinkedIn, Monster, DirectEmployers, Recruit.net, Indeed, and Facebook are just a few of the popular job sites that iCIMS Recruit interfaces with directly.
Top 8 Tools for HR Professionals Click Here>>>
iCIMS Recruit is extremely customizable, with custom fields ready to meet any special data entry requirements you may have for applicants. Their mobile app is also highly functional, which is a plus for any modern hiring organization. iCIMS provides a variety of reporting options, allowing you to follow any indicators that are important to you, such as where significant drop-offs occur most frequently.
iCIMS Recruit can help you set up your new career page, but they won't design it for you; you'll need your own team. It will be your responsibility to create the prototype for the career site, so keep that in mind while budgeting time and money.
- Excellent search and reporting capabilities.
- Easy to understand and use.
- Works well on mobile devices.
- It is not possible to send offers in bulk.
- More custom notifications/alerts are needed.
- Doesn't enable huge files to be uploaded.
SmartRecruit is a high-end recruitment database that includes elements like screening evaluations, scorecards, and background checks. They provide a variety of add-ons for additional functionality, including CRM, conversational AI, SMS messaging, and contract management.
6 Ways to Improve your Job Application Process Click Here>>>
Just by looking at the screenshot above, it's clear that SmartRecruit prioritizes ease of use in their software. They make it simple so that everyone in the hiring process can grasp what's going on, rather than diving into the weeds with fussy hiring metrics. Applicants are given easy 5-star evaluations, job boards are directly linked to the dashboard, and you can see where your leads are coming from immediately (paid vs organic).
The next stage for SmartRecruit should be to increase the app's functionality. It's usable as is, but any application that prides itself on its usability should make smart device support a priority on its roadmap. For Example, allowing users to schedule interviews directly from the mobile app would be a fantastic addition.
- Easy referral system
- Can template email communications within the app.
- Simple grading/rating system.
- The mobile version is limited.
- There is no support for Indeed-sponsored jobs.
- Data can become jumbled when two-way integrations are used.
Workday is a CRM software for candidates, recruiters, and hiring managers in the recruitment industry. This application is excellent for developing workforce planning and guiding new workers through a personalized onboarding process. Target, Bank of America, Patagonia, and Sanofi are among Workday's current high-profile customers.
Workday features a slew of first-party solutions for extending your HCM stack without having to leave the platform. Finance management, enterprise planning, payroll systems, project management, and resource tracking technologies are all available. If that isn't enough, Workday can integrate with over a hundred third-party apps to provide even more capabilities.
What Defines an Ideal Recruiter? Secrets to Being a Good Recruiter Click Here>>>
Any custom data fields you've introduced won't operate with Workday's language translation capability; they'll have to be manually translated and updated. This is important to keep in mind for multilingual teams, as it necessitates an extra step.
Workday integrates with dozens of other apps, including Adobe, ADP, Amazon Business, Box, Checkr, DocuSign, Equifax, Google Cloud, HackerRank, HireRite, Hiretual, Indeed, Informatica, Intuit, Jitterbit, LinkedIn, Microsoft Platforms, Okta, Salesforce, SkillSurvey, Textio, Udemy for Business, and others.
- Notifications about upcoming and unfinished tasks
- A task/alert inbox that works as an email inbox.
- A good collaborative feedback system in the app
- The in-app search engine should be better.
- On several important pages, auto-save is disabled.
- The learning curve is steeper
To improve the speed, quality, and cost-effectiveness of talent acquisition, the Jobvite Platform incorporates automation and intelligence into today's stretched recruiting cycle. With an easy-to-use Applicant Tracking System (ATS), well-designed mobile workstations, a hiring solution, a texting solution for those to be recruited, much-needed video testing, advanced analytics, and rides, the industry's leading software. it speeds up hiring.
Jobvite ATS is a cloud-based, candidate-focused applicant tracking system that allows for social recruiting, the construction and management of mobile-optimized job portals, and onboarding. The utility is also available as a mobile app. Interviews, requisitions, and personnel referrals are all covered by the software. Medium and large businesses will benefit the most from this solution.
- Automatic applicant screening and interview-based candidate ranking
- Candidate application processes that are mobile-friendly
- A tool called Smart Scheduler analyses the schedules of many interviewers and determines the optimal time to schedule a new interview.
- An introduction to new trends and how JV is scaling to keep up.
- Product experts and evangelists (more needed) to assist clients in learning about product possibilities.
- More drag-and-drop commands in AI chatbot development for better trading
To sum up, a variety of aspects such as budget, firm size, required functions, and others must be considered. Regardless of whether you use an ATS or not, it must meet all of your company's requirements and adapt to your hiring needs. Furthermore, you should get an ATS because, as previously stated, it automates many duties and ensures the effectiveness of your recruitment process. Professionals in Talent Acquisition can help their companies hire the best individuals and contribute to their ideas and goals. These top applicant tracking systems lists will never let you down whether you're looking for the best ATS for small enterprises or larger organizations. These, we believe, are the greatest in the ATS sector and excel in their fields. Some of these are purely hiring software, while others include extra features.